One thing to observe as we condition our mind to the positive things we are doing to promote our health is by deleting “fear” from your mind. Focus on all the good things you are doing for your mind, body and soul. Spiritual food remains a must ─ for truth lies within the daily dose of scriptures. It is a must and is a very good start and end to a day of COVID-19 regulations.
Here are some tips on vitamins and how to maintain and boost your immune system:
- Maintain the intake of Vitamin : C, C-1000, D3, E and B complex
- Sunlight for 15-20 min daily.
- Drink at least 1.5 liter of water ( For anyone on a regular diet)
- All meals should be warm not cold.
- Eat food and fruits high in pH (Alkaline). The coronavirus likes an acid environment at its pH around 5.5 – 8.5.
Sleep a minimum of 7-8hrs.
Consume more alkaline foods above the pH of Coronavirus, such as:
- Green lemon (9.9 pH)
- Yellow lemon (8.2 pH)
- Avocado (15.6 pH)
- Garlic (13.2 pH)
- Mango (8.7 pH)
- Tangerine (8.5 pH)
- Pineapple (12.7 pH)
- Watercress ( 22.7 pH)
- Orange (9.2 pH)
FYI: Knowing that most of us love to eat bananas, we should be mindful that they have a low pH OF 4.7 and our body needs food high in pH against the virus.
When asked to take the vaccine developed against the COVID, some of us will be torn between if it’s safe or not. These are steps to take to get informed about the vaccine:
- Do not refuse the vaccine otherwise you will be considered belligerent. Instead you can politely decline the service by doing the following.
- Ask the doctor if MRC-5 is in it? (They all do). These are aborted fetal cells and other DNA. If the vaccine contains MRC-5 you have the Right to decline.
- Also ask, “If there is a possibility of an Iatrogenic Reaction. (An adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs interacting with each other from the vaccine.) (They all do).
- When the doctor says “Yes it does”, that is your cue to walk away. Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.
Remember doctors have sworn the HIPPOCRATIC OATH (which is to do no harm). They must honor it. This is how to legally and respectfully decline their offered mandated services and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.
Now You Know!